Tuesday 4 February 2014

Who am I and What am I Doing Here?

If I go by my Twitter/Instagram description I am:

 Brit living in Kiwiland, writer, music lover, vegan, crazy person, boosh obsessed cat owner who is disliked by her cats, sister, daughter.

What does that all mean, you ask? Well, let me explain. 

I'm Rachael, a 22 year old lady (Ooh lady, very nice) from Surrey. My family and I moved to the great old 'Land of the Long White Cloud', near on 9 years ago, and since then, I have resided in Auckland city. 


source: en.wikipedia.org



In my heart of hearts, I am a writer. Fiction is my main love but I have been published in magazines. 
And most importantly to this blog, I am a vegan. 
Source: vegansociety.com/


My change to veganism from a very meat heavy diet, started over 4 years ago. 
Since becoming vegan, I have made it my mission to show people that it is possible to live a cruelty free lifestyle without giving up any of the comforts we have grown to love. 

And that is what this blog is all about. 

Letting people see how easy it is to lead a guilt free life without having to forgo the things we love. I am talking ,food, make-up, clothing, travel, and all things lifestyle.

So, if this sounds right up your alley, give this blog a follow. 

If you have any questions, or would like to work with me, please email rachaelclaudette@gmail.com

Thanks,

Rachael  
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment