These things are genius.
They are like vegan Snickers.
Easy to make and so bloody yummy.
1 cup chocolate
3/4 cup maple syrup
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup chopped nuts
1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
1. In a saucepan, on a medium heat, melt the chocolate, maple syrup and peanut butter together.
2. When all the chocolate is melted and mixture combined, add the chopped nuts, and vanilla. Mix well.
3. Take off heat and put the mixture into a bowl. Put in the fridge to harden. 1-2 hours.
4. When your Chocolate ball mixture is firm, take it out of the fridge and mold it into any shape you want. I go for balls as I enjoy saying, 'do you want to try my chocolate balls?'
5. Once shaped, they will begin to go soft again. Put them in the fridge for 10 minutes.
6. Serve and enjoy.
I hope you love these as much as I do. They really are a great way to satisfy that chocolate craving.