Sunday 1 June 2014

Sukin Haul

Hi Guys,

Today I ended up in Farmers and with a handful of Sukin products. 

I had seen this brand before but never tried and I had no idea they were vegan until mummy bear pointed it out to me. The companies tag line is, 'skincare that doesn't cost the earth.' Relatively clever, and hoping it's true. 

All products are 100% vegan and carbon neutral.

Obviously I got rather excited and had to buy a few things to try out and tell you lot about.



I bought the three products on the left, and because I spent over $40 I got the other stuff free!!


 Facial Scrub: $13.99 NZD 125ml After finishing my apricot scrub I thought I should try a new one. All Sukin products are sulphate and paraben free, extra points there. 

Facial Moisturiser- for sensitive skin: $14.99 125ml. My skin is rather sensitive, but they do make ones for normal skin too. Looking forward to trying this. 


Purifying Shampoo: $19.99 500ml. Since my Pureology shampoo ran out I've been looking for a new one. This one is reasonably priced for vegan hair care- just hope it does the job. 

Free Gift: For spending over $40 I got a cute floral toiletry bag- can never have too many of those.  Samples of Sukin Protein Hair Treatment, Purifying Facial Masque, Hydrating Body Lotion, and Facial Moisturiser also came in the bag.



I'm really looking forward to trying all of these products, hoping I've found a great new vegan brand. 

I'll review once I've tried them.


Au revoir my lovelies. 

Rachael xx

No comments:

Post a Comment